Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Reads

Now that summer is almost here, I'm ready to dig into my pile of young adult books that take place during the summer. For me, there's something about books that take place during the summer that have a kind of magic that books set during the school year don't. Here are my top young adult summer reads.



Great by Sara Benincasa
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard


13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi

I'm also looking forward to several books that are set during the summer.




Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes


What are you planning on reading this summer?

No comments: