Looking to share your love of reading with likeminded individuals...online? Consider these 3 social networking websites centered around books! You can review books, read recommendations, catalog your personal library, and more!
Check out goodreads! From their website-
Have you ever wanted a better way to:
- Get great book recommendations from people you know.
- Keep track of what you've read and what you'd like to read.
- Form a book club, answer book trivia, collect your favorite quotes.
To learn how goodreads works, check here.
There's also Shelfari:
Welcome to Shelfari! Shelfari is the premier social network for people who love books. Create a virtual shelf to show off your books, see what your friends are reading and discover new books - all for free!
From their website, you can take a virtual tour of the site.
I am a fan of Librarything:
- A home for your books.
- Enter what you’re reading or your whole library. It’s an easy, library-quality catalog.
- A community of 1,000,000 book lovers.
- LibraryThing connects you to people who read what you do
Librarything also has an online tour.