Friday, August 10, 2012
Lucky 500 - with prizes!
We are celebrating reaching 500 blog posts here at abcreads - yeah! As part of our celebration, we have prizes for 5 lucky winners. All you have to do is answer, in the comments section of this post, one of these 5 questions! The lucky winners will be chosen using a random number generator.
1. Which is your favorite ABC Library branch?
2. What is your favorite library memory?
3. What is the last thing you checked out from the library?
4. Have you ever stumped a librarian with a reference question?
5. Have you ever attended a library program - book group, movie, storytime, music event? If you've attended more than one, which was your favorite?
The fabulous prizes are:
Share your love for the library on the blog to win a prize that will let you keep sharing the love with every swig of coffee you take & every meal you make!
- Free eBook Sources Roundup
- Literary Tourism: Rome & Paris
- Lucky 500 - Winners!
- Bubonicon, and NM Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Film & Filmmaking
- Featured Author: Jon Ronson
- Books on Writing
- Science Corner: Outstanding Science Poetry for Kid...
- Browsing the Shelf: Personal Appearance & Poets R...
- New & Noteworthy Graphic Novels for All Ages
- Lucky 500 - with prizes!
- Refresh Your Browsers, The Library Home Page Has C...
- Readalikes: John Lanchester's Capital
- (Mostly) New & (Definitely) Noteworthy Essays
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (153)