Saturday, July 19, 2014

On the Big Screen

With the amount of young adult books that are being made into movies recently (Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and If I Stay are the top movies based on young adult books that come to mind), I've started thinking about which young adult books I'd love to see on the big screen. It wasn't easy to narrow down my choices, but I came up with a list of ten books I'd love to see as movies.


Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu

Splintered by A.G. Howard
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington


These books have just the right amount of drama and romance to make them perfect for the big screen. What books would you love to see as movies? Are there any upcoming movies based on young adult books that you're excited about?

No comments: