Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spooky Young Adult Reads

It might only be September, but as I've been preparing one of my October young adult book displays, I've been thinking about all the things I love about fall, and all the spooky books I want to read during October. Some I've read before, but there are plenty I haven't read yet. Today, I have a list of my favorite scary young adult books (whether they're actually horror novels or just mysteries/thrillers), and the ones I can't wait to read.

What I've read


Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Christine by Stephen King (This isn't a YA book, but Stephen King truly is the master of horror, and he certainly appeals to young adults.)
I Hunt Killers and Game by Barry Lyga


What I can't wait to read


Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
MARY: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Feral by Holly Schindler

Do you like to read scary books during October? If so, which are your favorites?

No comments: