Saturday, September 27, 2014

Top Ten Best Albums

About a month ago, I checked out 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die, edited by Robert Dimery. As a music lover, I was curious to see what albums Dimery included in the book, and while there are some great albums and artists represented in his book, there are so many more that aren't there. It's partly due to the fact that the book was published in 2006, and some amazing albums have come out since then.

Since I looked through 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die, I've been thinking about what albums I think everyone should listen to. These are my go-to albums whenever I'm stressed or just wanting to listen to something I know I will love and never get tired of.





Crosby, Stills, and Nash: Crosby, Stills, and Nash
A.J. McLean: Have It All

Update: The library now has most of these albums! I've created a playlist on Spotify so you can enjoy some of the songs on most of the albums (the exception is the A.J. McLean album, which isn't available on Spotify).


No comments: