Saturday, October 8, 2016

September in Review



September was a better reading month than I thought it would be. I'm still doing a good job following the themes my sister and I decided on for the year. In September, we were supposed to read at least one LGBT book, and I read more than one. Here's what I read in September.


Tumbling by Caela Carter
Twelve Days of Terror: A Definitive Investigation of the 1916 New Jersey Shark Attacks by Richard G. Fernicola
Sing by Vivi Greene
Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup
A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Erin Lindstrom
True Letters from a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medin
All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
Cherry by Lindsey Rosin
The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier

I feel like I read a good mix in September: I read LGBT fiction, historical fiction, science fiction, a graphic novel, and non-fiction. I did feel like I read a little too much, though (is that possible?!), since I didn't spend as much time writing as I would have liked. This month, I'm going to try to balance that better.

The theme for October is to read at least one Stephen King book, I'm planning on reading Christine, which is my favorite King novel, and one that I think doesn't get talked about nearly enough.

What did you read in September? Let us know in the comments!

No comments: