Saturday, October 22, 2016

Book Cover Love: Crowns




The last time I talked about cover trends, I focused on amusement parks. Today, I want to showcase covers that have crowns on them. These covers are gorgeous, and I can't get enough of them. It's hard to pick my favorite cover, but if I have to narrow it down, my two favorites are The Crown's Game and Three Dark Crowns.



Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
Bloodtraitor by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake



Saving Hamlet by Molly Booth
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Broken Prince by Erin Watt


The crown on Saving Hamlet is small, but it's there! What do you think about this trend? Which of these covers do you like the best? Let us know in the comments!

No comments: